Consumer notices and terms and conditions for online orders
for consumers in the sense of Sec. 13 BGB
of geobra Brandstätter Stiftung & Co. KG
Brandstätterstraße 2 - 10
D - 90513 Zirndorf
1. Scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to admission ticket orders and voucher purchases in the online PLAYMOBIL FunPark shop. If an admission ticket and/or voucher are purchased, these terms and conditions apply in their current valid version.
2. Contractual conclusion, purchasing admission tickets / vouchers and shipment
(1) Admission tickets / vouchers (hereinafter referred to as: goods) can be ordered through our online shop. You can cancel your order at any time during the order process by closing your browser window. All data you have entered into the respective fields during the order process will be displayed to you once again in summary before the order process is complete. You can correct any input errors there. We will not save the contract text after the contract is concluded; therefore, it will no longer be available to you after the contract is concluded.
(2) By sending your order, you declare your agreement that we may send your goods by delivering a PDF file to the e-mail address you enter during the ordering process for home print-out. We accept no liability for typos in your e-mail address.
(3) Sending your order represents an offer to conclude a contract to purchase goods. A purchase agreement for goods only comes into force once we have expressly confirmed your order, sent your ordered goods to you via e-mail, or if we do not cancel the order within two weeks after receipt.
(4) Your goods will be sent to you at the e-mail address you provided during the order process as a PDF file for home print-out within 24 hours after payment is received. Goods must be printed out in DIN A4 paper format. They may not be copied or changed. If copies of the goods are in circulation, the individual who presents the goods to us first will receive the purchased services. Please store your goods carefully. We accept no liability for loss, theft, misuse, or delayed transmission (for instance due to technical difficulties for which we are not responsible).
3. Prices and payment conditions
(1) The prices indicated in our online shop include statutory VAT and all other pricing components. Vouchers are available tax-free. Only once the voucher is redeemed is tax charged on the purchased products / services performed.
(2) Goods may be paid for via PayPal, credit card, or bank transfer. The purchase price shall be due upon acceptance of the order, and at the latest 2 weeks after the receipt is ordered.
(3) Ownership of the goods will only be transferred to you once full payment is received. If your payment is charged back, the code for the goods will be blocked and will no longer be valid. In such cases, you are obligated to reimburse us for costs charged due to the charge back.
- Vouchers may be redeemed up to three full years after purchase.
Remaining credit will be available in your gift card account until the
expiration date; it cannot be used after this point.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on site at the PLAYMOBIL FunPark!
- You may redeem as many vouchers as you like when visiting the
PLAYMOBIL FunPark. In addition, you may redeem a voucher in multiple
- Vouchers are transferable.
- The FunPark ordinance under https://www.playmobil-funpark.... applies to voucher redemptions.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed to purchase further vouchers.
- Vouchers or voucher credit cannot be paid out in cash, added to the voucher, or offset against open receivables.
The statutory liability for defects applies. There are no guarantees.
You are only entitled to assert claims for damages against us if we,
our legal representatives, or our agents have negligently or
intentionally caused an injury to life, body, or health, or have
violated a cardinal contractual obligation, or in case of other damages
due to a grossly negligent or intentional violation of duty by us, our
legal representatives, or our agents. Cardinal contractual obligations
are obligations whose fulfilment is required under the agreement and on
which the customer should be able to rely. Our essential liability under
the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
Right reserved to make changes
We reserve the right to change the program and performers at events
and performances, as long as this is reasonable for you. It is not
always possible to avoid such changes due to illness or indisposition,
especially at artistic performances. You are required to accept such
changes if the essential character and scope of the announced event is
Data required to process your transaction will be saved, and may be transmitted to commissioned companies to process the order.
OS platform for extra-judicial dispute resolution
According to EU Ordinance no. 524/2013, the EU Commission has
provided an interactive website as an online dispute resolution platform
(OS platform) for arbitrating extra-judicial disputes resulting from
online legal transactions. The EU commission online platform is
available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/...
Information under Sec. 36 VBSG (Consumer dispute resolution act) and Sec. 246a EGBGB (Introductory act to the German civil code)
We are not obligated and will not take part in any dispute resolution process before a consumer arbitration body.
We are not subject to any code of conduct. The contractual language is German.
Choice of law
Only the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies to the agreement. This applies only if this would not deprive a consumer of the protection they would have in a member state of the European Union where they typically reside.