Action-Packed Mini-Golf Fun
Enjoy varied play in a unique 5,000 sqm park landscape with 18 holes, all equipped with high-quality, professional synthetic turf. Special elements such as sand bunkers, stone bridges, tunnels and much more ensure an exciting play experience.
A wide variety of golf clubs and balls is available for rent from our mini-golf booth for champions young and old. Scorecards to enter the results of up to six players are also available here.
Lovely detail: At each hole there is a large PLAYMOBIL figure (60cm) with a tray on which the scorecards can be placed during the match.
Tip: For even more golfing fun, there are three additional play offers. The sugar loaf (ball track) is a great place to spin, the roulette is an easy way to start the game, or you can take an extra round and put your skills to the test on the ski jump.
Access: The mini-golf course can be visited without prior entry to the FunPark. Access from Brandstätterstraße via stairs or a lift as well as directly from the FunPark.
Groups and school classes: Groups of 10 or more can also play mini-golf outside official opening hours on request.
- The mini-golf course is not included in the FunPark entrance fee.
- Mini-golf entrance fee: adults € 5 / children € 4.
- The mini-golf course is open daily from 11 AM - 7 PM (Saturday-Sunday & Holidays open from 10 AM).
- Closures possible at short notice due to weather conditions.
- Last admission 60 minutes before closing.
- The mini-golf course is suitable for children from the age of 3.
- Smoking and bringing dogs is not permitted.
Mini-golf is pure fun for everyone: young and old, advanced players and beginners, for family outings, children's birthday parties or just meeting with friends. Here you can have a great time and put your skills to the test right next to the PLAYMOBIL-FunPark.